A Few Words About Me
I’m the third born of an Hispanic American family. I was the first in the family to receive an Associate’s degree and I’m currently in my senior year of college. I started off as an assistant catechist volunteer at St. Anne and then a catechist. I then became a Faith Formation team member as staff. I’ve been a part of Faith formation for 8 years, and a staff member for over 6 years.
813-645-1714 Extension 6016
Areas of Responsibility
- Assist Families with Student Registration
- Maintain student records such as entering attendance and sacramental registration
- Help prepare class materials and other communications
- Assist the Religious Ed Coordinator with administrative duties
- Communicate in Spanish, translate and assist non-English speaking people.